No products in the cart.
We collect and process your personal data for legitimate business interests, including:
- Providing extensive sector information.
- Recommending products or services we believe you may like.
- Responding to your requests and inquiries.
- Communicating important updates and policy changes.
- Monitoring usage and performance to improve our services.
You can browse our website without providing any personal information. However, for certain enhanced functionality, we may request additional data, such as your name, email, and contact details, depending on the action you intend to perform. The purpose of collecting each piece of information will always be clearly displayed next to the relevant data entry field.
We also collect technical information while you use our website, including details about your browser and IP address, to maintain and monitor website performance.
- Remembering user preferences for future personalized experiences.
- Compiling anonymized data to improve site experiences.
- Providing targeted content and advertising based on user preferences, without sharing personal data with third-party companies.
You can adjust your cookie settings through your browser to block some or all cookies. However, disabling cookies may result in the loss of some advanced features and may affect the functionality of our services.
We may request additional information in an anonymized format to help us monitor the reach and effectiveness of our services. For instance, we may ask for your country of residence or postcode, which will be used only in an anonymized format to improve our products and services.
Your IP address is sent to us each time you view a webpage, and we may use this information, along with geo-location data from your browser, to provide location-specific content on our websites and apps. Your IP address and location data are stored anonymously and not associated with personal details.
Our apps may offer push notifications, location-based services, and targeted advertising. You will be asked whether you want to enable these services when you first use our apps, and you can opt-out at any time through your device settings.
Your personal data is stored in a secure hosting environment based in the UK. We employ various security measures, including encryption, anti-virus and anti-malware software, intrusion detection, data usage policies, and staff training, to ensure the security of your data.
We will retain your data as long as required by law or as necessary to provide our services. Identifiable personal data is deleted five years after your last interaction with our website.
In line with GDPR regulations, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed: You have the right to know why and how we collect your personal data.
- The right of access: You can access the information we hold about you.
- The right to rectification: You can request updates to inaccurate or incomplete data.
- The right to erasure: You can request the removal of your data.
- The right to restrict processing: You can request restriction when exercising other rights.
- Right to withdraw consent: You can withdraw consent for processing activities.
- The right to object: You can object to the processing of your data.
- Right to not be subject to automated decisions and profiling: We do not use purely automated processing.
- Right to data portability: You can request your data in a machine-readable format for transfer.
We work with providers that advertise products on our platforms. Your data is only shared with the providers you engage with via our websites. For instance, when making an inquiry, your details related to that inquiry are provided to the provider. We have data sharing agreements in place to ensure the security of your personal information.
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time, and the most recent version will be available on our website. We will notify you of significant changes via email.
Ace Holdings Limited
Plot Number BC52,
53 Livingstone Ave,
If you believe your privacy has been violated or your data misused, you have the right to complain to the ICO.